Pressure in the sinus cavities, headache and wheezing always packaged in sick sinuses. Many people have problems with sinuses, especially at this time of year. For the occurrence of this condition may be guilty of bacteria, viruses, fungi, allergies and some autoimmune diseases. Although it is not always possible to prevent, but the difficulties can be lower if you are joining these tips.
Simplify a few simple ways for problems with sinuses:
- The humidity in the home is important in the treatment of sinus, especially if the air in the room is dry, which usually occurs in the apartment with central heating. It is best to put a pot of tea boiled in advance, such as chamomile. Set pot at one end of the room and you feel relief.
- Inhalation always helps in sinusitis. Take a pot of already boiling water and lean over it with a towel on his head. Add a few drops of essential oil of eucalyptus or grate horseradish and breathe the vapors as long as possible.
- During the day it is best to drink apple cider vinegar mixed in a large glass of water. This type of vinegar will help thin the mucous membranes and breathing will be conducted ease.
- Rinsing the sinuses helps in maintaining healthy nasal passages and prevents pollution, pollen, dust and other irritating substances found in the air. All you need is to dissolve sea salt with water.
- Bets horseradish facilitate difficulties: At 0.5 l bottle add grated horseradish, so to top off with vinegar. Close the bottle and keep it warm for 10 days and regular mix. Before going to bed, put the liquid in a clean cloth and hold the forehead at night. The treatment lasts for 5 days.
- Exercise is excellent for the treatment of inflammation in the sinuses. During exercise, adrenaline is released, which pushes blood vessels, which reduces swelling in the sinuses.
For therapy to be successful, you should avoid the following:
– Avoid cigarette smoke and smoke-filled rooms.
– Avoid consuming alcoholic drinks.
– Chlorine in swimming pools can irritate the lining of the nose and sinuses, so bathing in the pool is not recommended for people who are prone to diseases and inflammation of the sinuses.
Fortunately in the nature there are many herbs and fruits that can help reduce inflammation and at the same time reduce the risk of recurrence of these conditions.
Oranges-This fruit is an excellent source of vitamin C, it helps with nasal congestion and helps in cleansing the sinuses. Also, studies have shown that daily consumption of orange can significantly reduce the risk of sinusitis.
Onion-Garlic has excellent antibacterial properties, so pretty reduces inflammation of the sinuses caused by bacterial or fungal infection. Allicin, garlic the ingredient which gives the distinctive smell, has antibiotic properties, making it very effective in the treatment of these nasty diseases.
Nettle -Nettle also alleviates the symptoms of sinusitis, including eye irritation and itching in the nose. This herb, if consumed in the form of tea or drops will simulate the operation of the immune system, for which the body much better fight against this type of infection. In addition, nettle stimulates the release of mucus from the sinuses, which is the main culprit for the unbearable pain.